Building a secure future
The UC Davis Arboretum is one of the most-visited destinations on campus. It relies on private support for its continued growth and development. A donation to the Arboretum and Public Garden becomes a lasting gift to the entire community. It helps maintain the unique heritage of campus landscapes.
The Arboretum and Public Garden depends on many general donations each year to create beautiful gardens, build important scientific plant collections, enhance wildlife habitat, develop the next generation of environmental leaders, share the work of UC Davis scientists with visitors through education programs and exhibits, and help the campus and homeowners create sustainable landscapes.
In 2011, the Arboretum celebrated its 75th anniversary with a year of festivities to honor and thank members, donors, volunteers and other supporters who keep this wonderful place growing.
As we move ahead toward other milestones, a main goal is to
ensure a strong and secure future for the Arboretum. We founded the Warren G. Roberts Arboretum Legacy Society to recognize people who have created endowments or included the Arboretum in their estate planning.
Please consider ways you can support the Arboretum and Public Garden:
• Join the Friends of the UC Davis Arboretum and Public Garden
• NEW! Make an online donation to the Friends of the UC Davis Arboretum and Public Garden Annual Appeal
• Make a donation to the Arboretum Enhancement Fund
• Honor a loved one with a commemorative or memorial contribution
• Dedicate a bench, tile or tree plaque
• Include the Arboretum and Public Garden in your estate plans
• Volunteer your time.
If you would like to make a gift or have questions about gift options, please contact Suzanne Ullensvang at (530) 752-8324 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!