Welcome to the UC Davis Arboretum
The Arboretum gardens are open 24 hours a day, every day of the year, and there is no charge for admission.
The Arboretum has something for everyone:
Sign up for our e-mail newsletter, The Leaflet. Please write LEAFLET in the subject line.
Find Us on Social Media
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | LinkedIn | Flickr
Campus Lawn Conversions
While every unit on campus is working to conserve water, LEARN MORE about how the UC Davis Arboretum and Public Garden working to conserve water in our landscapes.
VISIT OUR BLOG: For the latest news, updates, and information about all things related to the UC Davis Arborertum and Public Garden
4-out-of-4 Star Accreditation
In October, the Professional Grounds Management Society—a group of grounds professionals from organizations including
universities, parks, and municipalities, both national and international—awarded a four-out-of-four star accreditation to the UC Davis Arboretum and Public Garden’s grounds and landscape services team for their outstanding work in environmental stewardship, economic performance, and social responsibility. LEARN MORE and READ the full report.
SIGN UP NOW!
Camp Shakespeare in the Arboretum
Join the Davis Shakespeare Ensemble for exciting theater games, acting workshops, and a special productions for kids ages 8-12.
For more information about the Davis Shakespeare Ensemble, visit www.shakespearedavis.com.
Session 1, July 6–17
Session 2, July 20–21
This summer campers will play clowns, villains, and soldiers in one of Shakespeare’s best comedies: Twelfth Night. Camps run Monday–Friday, 9 am–3 pm with options for early drop-off and late pick-up.
LEARN MORE and REGISTER for Summer Sessions
- VISIT OUR BLOG: For the latest news, updates, and information about all things related to the UC Davis Arborertum and Public Garden
- Sign-up to receive news and updates from the Arboretum & Public Garden.
- Learn more about The UC Davis GATEways Project. Review our Concept Guide and Progress Update here.
- You can now search the Arboretum library catalog online.
- Visit our partner garden centers and nurseries and receive a 10% discount for members of the Friends of the UC Davis Arboretum: Davis Ace Hardware in Davis, Silverado Building Materials & Nursery in Sacramento, Lemuria Nursery in Dixon, Redwood Barn Nursery in Davis, Three Palms Nursery in Davis, and Boxwood Nursery & Gifts in Woodland.
Wednesday, June 10
Wednesday Walk with Warren
noon, Arboretum Gazebo
Join Superintendent Emeritus, famous storyteller and punster Warren Roberts, for an always engaging noontime exploration of the UC Davis Arboretum's gardens and plant collections. LEARN MORE
Wednesday, June 10
4th Annual Farewell Reading of UC Davis Creative Writing
7 p.m., Wyatt Deck
The cretaive writing Master of Arts program and the Arboretum present the 4th annual student reading on Wyatt Deck. Graduating writers will read selections from their work.
Friday, June 19
Folk Music Jam Session
12-1 p.m., Wyatt Deck
Folk musicians are invited to bring their acoustic instruments and play together informally over the lunch hour. All skill levels are welcome and listeners are invited.LEARN MORE
Click for more information, directions, and other calendar listings.