Apply now for student edible landscaping opportunities
The Edible Landscaping Internship Program provides students with hands-on experience in campus gardens by growing fresh produce. We equip interns with all the knowledge they need to run their own garden site and feel confident engaging and educating the public. As part of the Arboretum and Public Garden’s Learning by Leading program, students have the opportunity to step into leadership roles and take ownership of their respective garden sites. We want our students to change how we think about and utilize food, and plant these seeds of thought in the community.
LEARN MORE about our Edible Landscaping Internship Program.
MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES are available with this program
EDIBLE LANDSCAPING INTERNSHIP COORDINATOR (paid)
One position available
• Requires high level of dedication, accountability, and communication
• Coordinate internship along with co-coordinator to facilitate a learning experience for peers
• Overlook all garden sites, organize trainings and work days for interns
• Collaborate with campus faculty, staff, administrators, and other programs
• Year-long paid position for the Fall 2017 – Spring 2018 school year
- DOWNLOAD the complete POSITION DESCRIPTION (MS Word .docx)
- VIEW the complete position description(Google doc)
TO APPLY for the paid internship, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com along with the opportunity you are interested in. We can also answer any questions you may have. This opportunity is open until filled.
EDIBLE LANDSCAPING INTERNSHIP (available for units)
Multiple positions available
• Work with partner(s) to manage and maintain a garden site
• Learn horticultural, project management, leadership and outreach skills
• Year-long internship
TO APPLY for this internship, please DOWNLOAD THIS APPLICATION, fill it out and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We can also answer any questions you may have.
FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MAY 26