Help us build a secure future
The UC Davis Arboretum and Public Garden depends on many generous donations each year to create beautiful gardens, build important scientific plant collections, enhance wildlife habitat, develop the next generation of environmental leaders, share the work of UC Davis scientists with visitors through education programs and exhibits, and help the campus and homeowners create sustainable landscapes.
In 2011, the Arboretum and Public Garden celebrated its 75th anniversary with a year of festivities to honor and thank members, donors, volunteers and other supporters who keep this wonderful place growing. As we move ahead toward other milestones, a main goal is to ensure a strong and secure future for the Arboretum. We founded the Warren G. Roberts Arboretum Legacy Society to recognize people who have created endowments or included the Arboretum in their estate planning.
Please consider ways you can support the Arboretum and Public Garden:
• Become a member: Join the Friends of the UC Davis Arboretum and Public Garden
• Volunteer: Offer your time to one of our many volunteer opportunities
• Make an online donation to the Friends of the UC Davis Arboretum and Public Garden Annual Appeal
• Make a donation to the Arboretum Enhancement Fund
• Tribute gifts: Honor a loved one with a commemorative or memorial contribution
• Special dedication opportunities: Dedicate a bench, tile or tree plaque
• Planned giving: Include the Arboretum and Public Garden in your estate plans
If you would like to make a gift or have questions about gift options, please contact Suzanne Ullensvang at (530) 752-8324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.